Signs of Depression
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Loss of interest in activities that used to bring joy
- Decreased energy or fatigue
- Sleeping problems
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Changes in appetite
- Thoughts of suicide
Steps to Overcome Depression
- Seek out help and support.
- Focus on self-care.
- Exercise to boost your mood.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule.
- Engage in activities that bring joy.
- Try relaxation techniques.
- Challenge negative thinking.
Be First to Comment